The Education Council at the Faculty of Social Sciences is tasked with discussing strategic issues and monitoring the development of first and second-cycle education.
The council is to prepare matters and submit proposals to the Faculty Board in areas such as faculty-wide guidelines and highlight the needs of the organisation regarding education.
The Education Council is composed of
- chair (dean, pro dean or vice-dean)
- eleven department/unit representatives (directors of studies responsible for first and/or second-cycle education)
- international coordinator at the faculty office
- director of studies at the Graduate School
- library manager
- two student representatives
+46 46 222 83 18
marten [dot] frostgard [at] sam [dot] lu [dot] se