The Education Board works to maintain a high standard of quality in education and other education-related activities at the faculty.
The Education Board is tasked with monitoring developments within first and second cycle education regarding matters such as:
- quality assurance and evaluation
- development and education in teaching and learning
- student recruitment and admission matters
- internationalisation of education
The board is to draft matters and submit proposals to the Faculty Board concerning the matters above.
The board is composed of:
- chair (dean, pro dean or vice dean)
- twelve department/unit representatives (director of studies for first and/or second cycle)
- international coordinator at the Faculty Office
- director of studies at the Graduate School
- the faculty’s library manager
- two student representatives
+46 46 222 72 64
malin [dot] schatz [at] sam [dot] lu [dot] se
All meetings are held at 13:15-15:00.