Here you can find general syllabuses for the third-cycle study programmes at the Faculty of Social Sciences.
There is a general syllabus for each subject that lays down the framework of the third-cycle study programme.
The general syllabus contains information on:
- the main content of the study programme
- the general structure of the study programme, the length of the thesis (credits) and compulsory, as well as elective, courses and/or other examined components
- learning outcomes for the degree
- specific entry requirements for admission to the programme
- other regulations necessary.
In the list below you find all the general syllabi at the Faculty of Social Sciences.
All documents open in a new tab.
- Gender studies (PDF 373 kB)
- Human Ecology (PDF 141 kB)
- Human Geography (PDF 147 kB)
- Media and Communications Studies (PDF 161 kB)
- Political Science (PDF 134 kB)
- Psychology (PDF 456 kB)
- Service Studies (PDF 141 kB)
- Social Anthropology (PDF 138 kB)
- Social Work (PDF 138 kB)
- Social Work, National Graduate School in Applied Welfare Research (PDF 134 kB)
- Sociology (PDF 66 kB)
- Sociology of Law (PDF 138 kB)
- Sustainability Science (PDF 144 kB)
Please contact the director of studies with responsibility for PhD studies at the relevant department:
Henrik Gutzon Larsen
Sociology of Law