The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Graduation and career

Faculty of Social Sciences

A person holding a degree diploma. Photo.
Photo: Kennet Ruona.


You can apply for your degree certificate when you have completed your studies at Lund University.

The degree certificate is issued upon your request by the Degree Office once your studies are completed. The degree certificate is a document written in both Swedish and English. It shows the title of your degree (e.g. Bachelor of Science) and your major field as well as all the courses included. An appendix called the diploma supplement, is also enclosed.

Application forms -

How to write a CV

Students at the Faculty of Social Sciences who are looking for career guidance can find information regarding CV and apply for a job on the link below. These pages offer you perspectives, tips and tools on how to apply for a job, how to write a resume, the importance of voluntary work and traineeship, how to be innovative and how start up your own company or project.

How to write a CV and apply for a job in Sweden

The Career Portal 

The Faculty of Social Sciences offers a career portal for you as a a student in social science. In the portal, you will find career support in the form of tips, exercises, and videos that give you a better understanding of how your education can be translated into reality, how you can write your skills for an employer, and give you tools to find a job that you really enjoy.

Register yourself in the Career Portal in Canvas