Outgoing exchange students
You are eligible to apply for exchange studies at another university if you:
- Are registered and active as a full-time student at the Faculty of Social Sciences at Lund University at the time of application (or on leave of absence) and the semester prior to the planned exchange.
- Have achieved at least 30 credits in Social Sciences at the time of application. Please note: Some agreements may have higher requirements.
- Have studied two terms full-time studies at Lund University at the time for the mobility period.
- Submit a preliminary study plan containing courses equivalent to full-time studies eligible for credit transfer towards a degree from Lund Univeristy.
- Have sufficient knowledge in the language of instruction.
- There may be additional requirements for some exchange agreements.
- Students who have already been on exchange studies or have otherwise studied at higher education institutions in different countries can apply, but may be given lower priority than those who have not already gone on exchange studies.
- If you declined a previously offered exchange place before the response date, or lost your place because you did not meet the requirements for departure, you can still apply for a new exchange place without this affecting your chances.
- If you have declined a previously offered place after the response date, you can also apply at the next application opportunity, but your application may be given a lower priority.
- You cannot apply again if you have been allocated an exchange place at Lund University and have accepted.