5.) Selection and decision
Your application is registered and is then sent to your department/program for processing. Following review of all applications, a final distribution of exchange places is made. It takes approximately four to six weeks for nominations to be made. You will be notified via email whether or not you have been nominated.
- Grades – academic credits and grades
- Study plan – how relevant the chosen courses are to your current studies/curriculum and possibility to accredit the courses in Lund
- Statement of Purpose – motivation and goals
- Experience, activities, etc. of relevance
- The department’s assessment of the student
- An equal distribution between sexes as well as academic backgrounds and levels (Bachelor and Master)