You are eligible to apply for exchange studies if you:
- Are registered and active as a full-time student at the Faculty of Social Sciences at Lund University at the time of application (or on leave of absence).
- Have studied two terms full-time studies at Lund University at the time for the mobility period.
- Have achieved at least 30 credits in the main subject to be studied abroad at the time of application. Please note: Some agreements may have higher requirements.
- Apply for academic studies normally within Social Sciences.
- Submit a preliminary study plan containing courses equivalent to full-time studies eligible for credit transfer.
- Have sufficient knowledge in the language of instruction.
Please note: there may be additional requirements for some exchange agreements.