Workshop: Gender, Health and Society
Welcome to a workshop on the challenges and dilemmas of integrating and bridging gender and intersectional perspectives in research on health, bodies, medicine and the medical professions!
The workshop aims to create a space for a collaborative, critical reflection among researchers in medicine, health science and gender studies.
We welcome all researchers and students from Social Sciences, Humanities and Medicine/Health Science to participate! Please register for the event by sending an email to: rebecca [dot] selberg [at] genus [dot] lu [dot] se
Participants are welcome to present ongoing research.
Diana Mulinari & Rebecca Selberg
Department of Gender Studies
- 9:00-10:00: Introduction, presentation of participants
- 10:15-11:00 Workshop, part I
- 11:15-12:00 Workshop, part II
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch break
- 1:00-2:00 Workshop, part III
- 2:15-3:00 Concluding discussion, plans for future collaborations.