Lund Population day 2020
Lund Population Day 2020 will take place on September 24. It will be possible to attend either in person (Segerfalksalen, BMC, Lund - number of participants is limited to 30) or online.
Registration is now open! Last day to register for participation in person is September 18 and for online participation September 22.
Why study active ageing and how? Taina Rantanen, University of Jyväskylä
Shorter afternoon lectures
- To be old with intellectual disability. Magnus Sandberg, LU
- Is this ageism? Age as an organizing principle for distributing welfare services. Tove Harnett, LU
- Is there a direct causal effect of education on dementia? A Swedish natural experiment on 1.3 million individuals. Therese Nilsson, LU
- Extending Working Life: Experiences from Sweden. Haodong Qi, MAU
- Different life conditions of importance for an active life when becoming alone in old age.
- Ulla Melin Emilsson, LU
- A public health perspective on housing accessibility for senior citizens: Estimating effects on group and population levels. Björn Slaug, LU