PHOTO: Kennet Ruona
- Research the employer’s profile
- Write down questions you want to ask about the position and the employer
- Try to find arguments why you want the position and what you can offer to the employer
- Practice typical interview questions with a friend.
- Find out the employer’s location and how to get there. Arriving late gives a bad first impression and could affect your chances of getting the job
Search for “interview questions” online to find examples and tips on how to prepare and answer typical interview questions.