Research Studies Council
The Research Studies Council is tasked with monitoring and promoting third cycle studies in accordance with the Higher Education Ordinance and the university’s regulations for third cycle education.
The Research Studies Council is to
- prepare decisions concerning third cycle education for the Faculty Board
- be an active party in issues related to the supervisor training
- monitor the internationalisation aspect
- discuss and follow up implemented evaluations concerning third cycle education
- initiate faculty-wide third cycle courses.
The Research Studies Council is composed of eleven department/unit representatives (directors of third cycle studies) and three student representatives. The chair is the dean, pro dean or vice dean.
+46 46 222 48 35
helen [dot] wiman [at] sam [dot] lu [dot] se (helen[dot]wiman[at]sam[dot]lu[dot]se)