Navigating Applications to National Research Councils: Strategies and Insights
The Research Council and External Engagement Council of the Faculty of Social Sciences cordially invite you to a seminar focused on securing funding from national research councils.
Meet our panel of experienced colleagues from boards and review panels at VR, RJ, Forte, and Formas. They will begin by presenting ongoing initiatives and activities specific to each council, followed by a session for questions and discussions.
Examples of key discussion points
- Significance and implications of societal impact
- Expectations for collaboration with external partners
- Approaches to interdisciplinarity
- Understanding assessment criteria
- Identifying "irritation triggers"
- Selecting assessment group
- VR: Sara Eldén, Åsa Lundqvist
- Forte: Björn Johnson, Kerstin Svensson
- RJ: Karin Aggestam, Christofer Edling
- Formas: Sofia Avdeitchikova
About the event
R236, Gamla Kirurgen
Teachers, researchers and PhD candidates employed at the Faculty of Social Sciences
elin [dot] hermansson [at] sam [dot] lu [dot] se