Grand Opening of the Lund Social Science Methods Centre
We are delighted to invite all members of staff at the Faculty of Social Sciences to the Grand Opening of the Lund Social Science Methods Centre.
The Lund Social Science Methods Centre is committed to the application and development of social science research methods and the exploration of new ways of investigating society and human behaviour. We strive to cultivate and employ the full range of social and behavioural science research methods and we encourage and grow from interdisciplinary exchange and collaboration.
Welcome and Greetings!
- Dean Christofer Edling greets welcome!
- Opening speech by Pro Vice-Chancellor Per Mickwitz
- Dean Christofer Edling and Vice Dean Anna Meeuwisse talk about the initial ideas and efforts to create a methods centre
Coordinator Åsa Lundqvist presents the centre and upcoming events planned so far for 2024
Panel discussion: An exciting and thought-provoking discussion will showcase the fantastic range of methods currently being used at the Faculty of Social Sciences. The debate will highlight how a particular phenomenon (AI) can be studied and used when adopting different methodologies.
Members of the panel:
- Nils Droste, Department of Political Science
- Philippe Goldin, Department of Psychology
- Katarina Jacobsson, School of Social Work
- Mia Liinason, Department of Gender Studies
The panel is moderated by Lisa Flower, Department of Sociology.
About the event
The auditorium in Gamla köket, Allhelgona Kyrkogata 8
All members of staff at the Faculty of Social Sciences
asa [dot] lundqvist [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se