Outgoing exchange students
You are eligible to apply for exchange studies at another university if you:
- Are registered and active as a full-time student at the Faculty of Social Sciences at Lund University at the time of application (or on leave of absence) and the semester prior to the planned exchange.
- Have achieved at least 30 credits in Social Sciences at the time of application. Please note: Some agreements may have higher requirements.
- Have studied two terms full-time studies at Lund University at the time for the mobility period.
- Submit a preliminary study plan containing courses equivalent to full-time studies eligible for credit transfer towards a degree from Lund Univeristy.
- Have sufficient knowledge in the language of instruction.
Please note: there may be additional requirements for some exchange agreements.
Faculty International Office
Postal adress: Lund University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Box 117, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Visiting address: Sandgatan 13A, Building R, Gamla Kirurgen, Lund (map)
Due to the current situation, drop in / visiting hours are offered in Zoom.
You are also welcome to email us or give us a call!
Phone: +46 46-222 72 04
Visiting hours: Tuesday 10:00-12:00
Link to Zoom-meeting with Katarina:
Lu Yi Nilsson
Phone: +46 46-222 48 43
Visiting hours: Wednesday 13:00-15:00 cancelled, please contact Lu by email Outgoing [at] sam [dot] lu [dot] se
Link to Zoom-meetings with Lu:
On leave of absence