1. Where can I study?

Outgoing exchange studies

A world map. Photo.

Partner Universities

As a student at the Faculty of Social Sciences, you have a lot of opportunities if you are interested in going on exchange studies at one of our partner universities.  We have partner Universities all over the World!

There are three different types of agreements you can apply for:

  • University-wide agreements (Universities assigned to the Faculty of Social Sciences)
  • Faculty-wide agreements (within Social Sciences)  
  • Departmental agreements (subject specific)

N B: Which Universities you can apply for may vary from time to time. The list of available Universities to apply for is announced when the application opens.

Please see 7. How to apply for an updated list.


Next step: 2. Application periods and information meetings