Faculty of Social Sciences
The Faculty graduation ceremony takes place in June each year. It's an event full of excitement, relief, happiness, anticipation and some sadness, as students join together in taking their last official steps at Lund University.
We are excited to invite the graduating class of 2020 and 2021 to a digital ceremony on June 9th!
We will offer you a ceremony that enables the graduating classes to mingle in a Zoom room and watch and take part in a ceremony that will be streamed on YouTube and be filled with live music, speeches and more directly from the University aula.
There will be two ceremonies on June 9th: the morning ceremony at 10:00 and the afternoon ceremony at 14:30. For participating students, the Zoom-link that you will need to use in order to login will be sent to the email you used when you registered.
Which ceremony will I be attending?
- MSc in Development Studies
- MSc in Global Studies
- MSc in Middle Eastern studies
- MSc in Social Studies of Gender
- Masterprogram i genusvetenskap: Genus, migration och social rättvisa
- MSc in Human Ecology - Culture, Power, and Sustainability (CPS)
- MSc in Human Geography (HUGE)
- MSc in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science (LUMES)
- MSc in International Development and Management (LUMID)
- MSc in Cultural Criminology
- MSc in European Affairs (MEA)
- MSc in Media and Communication studies
- MSc in Psychology
- MSc in Social Science, Sociology of Law
- MSc in Sociology
- MSc in Social Anthropology
- MSc in Welfare Policies and Management
- Masterprogram i personal- och arbetslivsfrågor
- Masterprogram i statsvetenskap
- MSc in Strategic Communication
- MSc in Service Management
How can my loved ones attend the event?
The ceremony will be streamed on YouTube. It will be available between June 9th - 14th on the following links.
All master students (program and free-standing courses) that are registered on their Thesis course during Spring 2021 are invited to attend the ceremony. The same applies to students belonging to the 2020 cohort.
The ceremony invites was distributed in early May. The registration window has now closed. If you have missed registering yourself and want to attend, please contact your programme coordinator or administrator.
If you have any questions please contact your programme coordinator or administrator.
Ceremony Planning Committee
Åsa Arvidsson (Dept of Psychology)
Amanda Elgh (LUCSUS)
Susanne Lindberg (Dept of Sociology)
Therese Lindgren (Social Sciences Student Union)
Britta Persson (Dept of Service Management and Service Studies)
Frank Schreier (Faculty Graduate School)
Ingela Wiese (Dept of Human Geography)
Sahar Valizadeh, Faculty Office