7. How to apply
Outgoing exchange students
Carefully consider what you would like to study during your exchange semester. Browse the universities websites and find out which universities are most interesting for you. Please make sure you find out if there are any restrictions concerning available subjects, language levels or other requirements.
Submit your application - always in English - via the application database Solemove.
Login to the application system Solemove using your student account username (LUCAT-ID) and password.
Applications can only be submitted during application rounds. Late applications are not considered.
1. Enrol in our Canvas page "Application for Exchange studies 2024-2025"
On the Canvas page, you will find detailed instructions on how to browse for universities and how to apply.
2. Search for available universities
- When in Solemove, click "Exchange destinations Abroad and feedback " to browse for universities (if you have started your application already, you might have to click the "home icon" in the top of the page to find the "Abroad" option).
- Compare with the list of universities and their study periods to make sure that we can offer an exchange the semester (Autumn or Spring) that fits your program/plans.
The list can be found at our Canvas page
- Make sure to check the Info sheet of the university in Solemove to understand what subjects and courses are offered and if there are any restrictions of any kind.
3. Apply (with attachments)
You can apply to up to ten universities in your application. Rank them in order of priority.
Your application should include the following attachments (all attachments should be written in English, you will find instructions for attachments below):
- Statement of Purpose
- Study plans
- Transcript of records
When you have completed your application and uploaded the attachments, you can submit your application. You can not change anything after you have sent in your application.
For Solemove related questions, please turn to LU system support (through solemove [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se).